Assistant Community Engagement Director
Serves as an assistant to and is accountable to the Community Engagement Director.
Primarily offers support to the Blueprint Works, Builds and Military Programs as directed by the Community Engagement Director.
Helps grow these Blueprint Ministries’ programs by:
· Assisting in the preparation, set up and execution for Blueprint Works, Builds and Military events.
· Offering on site assistance and coverage for Blueprint Works, Builds and Military events.
· Assisting in the previewing of homes and ranking in priorities and work opportunities.
· Assisting in keeping ready files to offer service opportunities to weekday and weekend day volunteers.
· Serving as an assistant construction director during the spring and summer camping weeks.
· Performing others tasks as requested by the Community Engagement Director.
· Servant-hearted leader
· Teachable spirit
· Team player
· Experience in construction work
· Experience in leading, organizing, and executing events
· Able to teach and to communicate effectively with adults and youth
· Blueprint Works days are one day service opportunities for local schools, churches, businesses, families and community groups. This work is usually done midweek and on weekends.
· Blueprint Builds is a service opportunity for urban middle and high school students to learn building basics. This is a new, to be piloted in 2019, program.
· The Military works program is a partnership with several chaplaincy groups out of Fort Sam Houston Army Base. These troops serve during the week multiple days a month.