In order for homes to have their much needed repairs done, we need the help of our wonderful volunteers. Volunteers keep things running smoothly. If you want to support Blueprint in our mission, but don't necessarily want to work on repairing a house, volunteering at our facility might be for you.
We offer several opportunities for locals to serve alongside of us:
- Kitchen. Blueprint would love your help in the kitchen during weekend retreats and week-long camps. This includes preparing and serving breakfast or dinner and cleanup following the meal. This is great for a group where several volunteers can come for a few hours during the morning or evening. Volunteer time slots are from 6:30-9:30am and 5:30-8:00pm.
- Christmas Gift Delivery. Each Christmas season, we partner with churches and volunteers from throughout San Antonio to provide our homeowners with Christmas gifts. Contact us in early December if you would like to purchase gifts or deliver gifts for our homeowners. The 2017 gift delivery date is December 17th at 2:30pm.
- Administration. If you have gift sets in administration and organization, we could use your help in our business offices. We would love to work with you during our regular business hours, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Spanish Interpreter. Blueprint sometimes needs help communicating with some of our Spanish speaking homeowners and applicants. This is a great opportunity for you to serve if you are a Spanish speaker and are able to come to our facility during our regular business hours, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Construction. If you are generally skilled in the area of home repairs or construction and want to volunteer your time, please contact our office.
If you have other gifts or talents you would like to use to serve with us, please email us at email@example.com.